456789yay456789yay

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden

Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead

Today I found out that Bin Laden actually got killed, so I played this game again, just cuz. :D God bless America!! And Rest In Pieces Osama!

Blockage Blockage

Puzzling.

Good, challenging puzzle game. I like the calming music. Great concept.

Seal Slaughter Seal Slaughter

nice game

i like the music, but the weird controls make it sort of hard. nice idea too. pretty original. :) overall pretty good game

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Amazing.

It's obvious you put an unimaginable amount of hard work and effort into this awesome game. And what do you get? Bad reviews and low ratings. The camera definitely does NOT ruin the game. Although I would like it to be fixed, I would never rate this any lower than 10. Great job. Bravo. 10/10. 5/5.

Do not press. game 2. Do not press. game 2.

I agree with ChazzieBoi and RTLShadow. It is almost a complete copy of the original do not press. Not cool. Next time be creative and make up your own stuff.

Grid16 Grid16

Great Game

Very fun, creative idea. I like the stats feature. I mainly prioritized in one game, because it was easiest, and i got to 4.4 with it. :)

OCD+ OCD+

Medal Guide

Here is my medal guide that is better than mattanderson776's.

K.
Use coins or something else small and heavy to hold down the K key, then do something else for an hour (like, i don't know, maybe go OUTSIDE for once!).

Show Contestant
Press tab then put a shoe on the space button for about 16 and a half minutes.

War Hero
Right click-forward then right click-back a bunch of times, which speeds it up a lot, then go play something else in a new tab while you wait.

Human Test Subject
Right click-forward then right-click-back a bunch of times, which speeds it up a lot, then enter '04 18 40 39 2' every time 208 goes all the way down.

The Pianist
Copy the text in this news post: http://max15946.newgrounds.com/news/p ost/328469, then paste the text into the Pianist game.

(Secret) John Locke
In 208, type this code: 4 8 15 16 23 42 instead of the code it tells you to.

Anyway, really funny game, but frustrating if you don't use these cheats.

The irRegularGame of Life The irRegularGame of Life

Lol

Try this, its bad, but the effect is pretty cool. eNozMBgFo4AiYGhoSJQyKMZrENQsQ0IGYTLxq TM0oIZ5xLqPaP+SFn6jYBQMQgAA5LAsXg==
Anyway, nice game! Love the puzzles!

Clockwork Racer Clockwork Racer

Cool.

Hard but addicting! couldn't get past the first level tho :(

Pico's School Pico's School

Hmmm...

Pretty good for a game from 1999, but can someone please tell me why casandra has a penis?