The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Woow...

Through the whole thing, I was wondering whether it was supposed to be comedic or serious... I obviously figured that out at the end, but until then, it was just boring. But the animation was superb, and the furrie thing was awesome.

The monster of toratora The monster of toratora

awesome

This was a great comic, -2 because sometimes i could not understand what was going on, because of the translation. You should get this published, and maybe edited by a pro translator.

kaijuuaoiro responds:

thank you for your comment and rating,( I made my best effort with the translation :D I think even in spanish was hard to chose the proper words)

Doodles-My first flash Doodles-My first flash

...

Actually pretty good for a first flash. Obviously the people below don't know what it's like to animate, and the effort put into it. They just rate low because it's not front page material. Maybe next time add sound, make it longer, be more creative etc. Hope this helps :)

Micwizard Micwizard

...

It feels as if Micwizard has exploded my eyeballs out of my head :D, and I now have an urge to put "mic" in front of every noun I say. Awesome, can't wait for more.

Tales of the Jesusaurus Tales of the Jesusaurus

Lol!

Awesome, I would like to see a sequel! Loved the atheist part. Great animation too.

(also, did anyone else notice that leo and satan were in the crowd at the crucifixion?)

RiverJordan responds:

There's a bunch of people in the crowd too ;) See who else you can spot!

Boy with Nails for Eyes Boy with Nails for Eyes

I am in total awe....

Perhaps the best work of art I have ever seen on newgrounds, nay, anywhere. I cannot think of anything negative to say. Other reviews have taken words right out of my mouth. Epic, awesome, mesmerizing, inspiring. Your way with words, just... i don't know what to say. I can't wait for more in this amazing series.

Super Left 4 Dead Bros. Super Left 4 Dead Bros.

EPIC.

This is amazing. Short, but awesome. What is this song?

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Shut up woman get on mah horse!

Did you notice theres a hot dog in the universe? Anyway, best song by you by far.

blek koffi blek koffi

:O WTF

HOLY SHIT FORGET MY REVIEW ON BAMBEE THIS IS THE MOST FUCKED UP THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Doctor's Visit Doctor's Visit

Lmao

Doctor: HAHAHAHAHA
Patient: uh.. ha. Ha.
Doctor: Whoa, why are YOU laughing? You're going to DIE! You think that's funny?!

Great stuff, Explosm, keep it up!