456789yay456789yay

Main Movies Reviews Stats

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Woow...

Through the whole thing, I was wondering whether it was supposed to be comedic or serious... I obviously figured that out at the end, but until then, it was just boring. But the animation was superb, and the furrie thing was awesome.

The monster of toratora The monster of toratora

awesome

This was a great comic, -2 because sometimes i could not understand what was going on, because of the translation. You should get this published, and maybe edited by a pro translator.

kaijuuaoiro responds:

thank you for your comment and rating,( I made my best effort with the translation :D I think even in spanish was hard to chose the proper words)

Doodles-My first flash Doodles-My first flash

...

Actually pretty good for a first flash. Obviously the people below don't know what it's like to animate, and the effort put into it. They just rate low because it's not front page material. Maybe next time add sound, make it longer, be more creative etc. Hope this helps :)

Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden

Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead

Today I found out that Bin Laden actually got killed, so I played this game again, just cuz. :D God bless America!! And Rest In Pieces Osama!

Blockage Blockage

Puzzling.

Good, challenging puzzle game. I like the calming music. Great concept.

Seal Slaughter Seal Slaughter

nice game

i like the music, but the weird controls make it sort of hard. nice idea too. pretty original. :) overall pretty good game

dr. sniper - Breeze dr. sniper - Breeze

AMAZING

THIS IS AMAZING. nothing more to say. WOW.